Wednesday, May 10, 2006

From life without limbs to life without LIMITS!

To inspire fellow Christians Nick gives a powerful testimony of how God's grace and reliance on scripture has helped overcome his disability and see his purpose through God's eyes. He reveals how his so-called birth defect is not a tragedy but an instrument to reveal the glory of God. (John 9:3) Nick deals with topics like overcoming fear & rejection, suffering, unanswered prayers, reaching the lost & forgotten and mediocre Christianity. Nick integrates his message with whatever current theme or topic that your church may be going through.

"It is truly amazing to see how many doors God is opening for my ministry. My burning desire is to give hope to people in any way I can. Even though I can't preach the Gospel at Corporate and School Speaking Engagements, I Praise God as I witness seeds being planted in every soul for His Glory."(more...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»